ORBX - LEBB Bilbao Airport
ORBX - LEBB Bilbao Airport
Welcome to Basque country!
Bilbao is the largest city in the Biscay province and the Basque Country as a whole, beautifully located at the northern Spanish coastline. The Basque Country may often be overlooked by the sun seekers traveling to Spain, due to it’s often unpredictable rainy weather. On the other hand, it has proven to be a popular destination for food junkies, hikers and surfers as it possesses incredible nature, great waves and world famous food. Bilbao Airport is an important hub for the northern region and serves destinations all across Europe. Beautifully located in close proximity to the city area, the airport offers fascinating approaches through the mountain range and via the ocean, crossing over the harbour and other parts of the city on final descent. With the nickname ”La Paloma” (The dove), the main terminal has become famous for it’s unique architecture. Designed by Santiago Calatrava and opened in 2000, it serves over 4 million people a year. Our scenery contains the whole city of Bilbao with important buildings added, and the whole harbour upgraded and of course the airport in it’s full glory. We sincerely hope you will enjoy Bilbao!
Super-detailed rendition of LEBB
High-resolution custom ground textures
The whole city of Bilbao is included
High-resolution mesh for the whole city
Animated traffic & PeopleFlow
Dynamic Lighting for P3Dv4
Whole harbour area is upgraded with custom buildings and objects
30 & 60cm/px groundscenery for the whole city area
Advanced AO-baking and night lighting techniques
By Marcus Nyberg & Philip Schall
- Choose product
- Log in
- Place order
Welcome to the most stunning scenery ever made for Heathrow Airport! Heathrow is the latest creation of the next generation of products from UK2000 Scenery and is simply the best yet!
Welcome to Heathrow Airport, the worlds busiest international airport, with over 65 million passengers and 100 airlines flying to nearly 200 destination. This version includes an updated Terminal 5 was opened in April 2008 and is solely used by British Airways which has moved most operations to the new glass terminal. The new Terminal 2 is due to be opened in June 2014, but can be fully used in this scenery.
GSX Ground Services for FSX
GSX, Ground Services for FSX and Prepar3D, it's a revolutionary new product that simulates several operations on ground, like Marshalling, Catering, Boarding/Deboarding of passengers and Baggages, Stairs, Refueling vehicles, Pushback with realistic behavior, Folllow Me cars, Docking System and more, all featuring many native FSX animations and belivable human characters.
GSX works FOR FREE AT ALL FSDT AIRPORTS, because it greatly enhances the previous ParkMe™ feature, and it integrates perfectly with our airports.
Purchasing GSX, will enable to use it at ALL FSX Airports, both default and 3rd party, even those not released yet
GSX offers vehicles in many different types and sizes, depending on the airplane used and the geographical location, and every vehicle is available in many different liveries, chosen automatically by your location in the FSX World.
- Works with every FSX airport, both default and 3rd party
- Supports all default FSX airplanes and many popular 3rd party airplanes.
- Designed for FSX, 100% Pure FSX code
- Different vehicle models, selected depending on the airplane/airport in use
- Many sound effects, supports 3D Surround Sound with OpenAL
- Realistic Human animations using FSX bones/skin meshe
- Full use of FSX advanced materials
- Easy to use user interface, fully integrated in FSX using standard ATC-like menus
- Easy user-customization of vehicles, using the provided Paint Kit
- NEW Live Update feature, keep GSX always updated automatically, with new supported airplanes and airports!
- Direct Airplane Interface™ allows interaction with complex 3rd party airplanes featuring custom door controls, ground equpment like Gpu, Wheel chocks, many popular airplane addons like the PMDG 737NGX, 747 and MD11, Aerosoft and Wilco Airbus, the CS767, QW757, FS Labs Concorde and many others that will be added through Live Updates, are recognised and supported natively!
- Support for full Airport Customization, already enabled with all FSDT sceneries and some 3rd party, allowing better integration with any airport, also to be distributed and installed automatically by the Live Update feature.
We began our FTX Global openLC series with Europe, covering an area over 10,000,000 sq. km with FTX Global custom textures and new textures unique to openLC. FTXG openLC as the name suggests, replaces the default landclass layer with higher detailed and a better variety of land types. This in turn creates a more varied and accurate terrain with FSX or P3D. It has been specifically designed to work with both FTX Global Base and FTX Global Vector as part of the total simulator overhaul. With FTX Global and openLC Europe you now have a whole new continent to explore. Start putting the pieces together now!
This product requires FTX Global Base to be installed first for correct operation. Orbx strongly recommends FTX Global Vector to be installed. All featured screenshots depict FTX Vector as well as TreesHD.
Download it here: https://fsxgoodies.com/p/ftxgl
10 million Km sq of new landclass
Every town and village is there
Thousands of superb new textures
Greatly reduced texture repetition!
Full five seasons support
New 3D night lighting
Made for FTX Global and Vector
Each geographic area feels unique
Stunning Mt Vesuvius photoreal
Enhanced city motorway lighting
Additional vector landclass data
A whole new Europe to explore!